Sorry to hear that your relationship failed; but now you have to fairly split th

1. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Sorry to hear that your relationship failed; but now you have to fairly split the assets....

In murky and unpleasant side of relationship law, should the value and benefits of breast enhancement be a factor that is subjected to a 50/50 split?

2. Moms-Secret profile image82
    Moms-Secretposted 5 years ago

LOL!  This question made me laugh.  The answer is no.  Breasts are not an asset.  I know some will protest.  There are claims that there are more income opportunities for breasty women and that may be true.  There are rare instances where people have tried to insure their breasts and such but the fact remains that they do not fall under the financial definition of an asset.  An asset is something you own that is valuable but financially speaking it has to be able to liquidated for cash.  As popular as implants are, I have yet to meet the woman who will by your use ones off of you. 

In the case of a marriage, both parties obviously enjoyed the purchase and so the benefits of the purchase were already split between them.  If they were paid for by the husband than that would have to go down as a gift.  Gifts are usually not considered for splitting of assets.

My advise to the husband is that if he is so attached to the breasts than he has to find a way to rekindle the relationship with the body that they are attached to or make sure to start a relationship with a pre-existing breast condition so that he is not tempted to pay again and feel that he lost on another investment!

In case you are wondering if I am biased, no I am not an enhanced member of the female community.