When is it ok to say no to someone who constancely ask for favors and never retu

1. Lyrickkw profile image69
    Lyrickkwposted 5 years ago

When is it ok to say no to someone who constancely ask for favors and never returns them?

When you have someone who is trying to take advantage of your kindness when is it ok to say no to them? Can you stand your ground with  someone who is a pushover  or do you let others walk all over you? I want to hear your story and why? Honest answer may apply!

2. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 5 years ago

There is no right or wrong answer. It is up to you to make this choice. It is up to you and you alone to say no or yes.
    The question here is who do you want to be.
    You may decide to continue and create a situation where some one else is dependent on you.It could spoil that person. Is that really kindness or cruelty. On the other hand are you giving favors so that you can get some thing back? If so you you might get disappointed and frustrated.

If it was up to me I would not want help to the point of spoiling my neighbor. I prefer to help those who need my help without expecting anything back from them.

This a a great opportunity to define yourself and stand your ground as who you chose to be.

3. Lyrickkw profile image69
    Lyrickkwposted 5 years ago

Great answer! You are right. It is up to the individual on whether they are doing a favor from their heart or looking for something in return. I try to help people who are in need. When things become a burden I try not to bother with it.

working