Is your partner romantic?

1. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

Is your partner romantic?

Why? Why not? And if not, would you like him/her to be more and what could he/she do?

2. Bedbugabscond profile image98
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

My partner is VERY romantic. We have been together many years and he still writes me love notes. He goes to work before I do, so he writes them and leaves them someplace I will find them doing the day. He plays the guitar, and he writes love songs about me, too. He is also an artists and does drawings and paintings of me. There is nothing more romantic than sitting for your partner so they can paint you. He builds my self confidence up every chance he gets, and does lots of little things to please me. He is also a carpenter, if I mention something I would like, such as a jewelry box, book shelf or an unused stairwell to be blocked off and turned in to a closet, he will get on it right away. I don't know why, but I find him building me things to be very romantic.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Sometimes. He turns on comedies instead of romance movies. He does light candles (lavender, cotton, beach smells, etc). He likes cooking dinner, loves when he makes me food. He likes surprising me with us eating out once a week. He gives me massages, but only when I ask so I would like some of those more. He gets plenty of them though. I know that for Christmas I'm asking him for a Kindle Fire.

working