jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Where is the best place to take a vacation?

1. PierrePierre profile image60
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

Where is the best place to take a vacation?

2. tasksgirl profile image78
    tasksgirlposted 7 years ago

Someplace with lots of variety of things to do and explore.  Honestly I just love to travel anywhere!  Someplace different from your everyday life.

3. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

I believe Delhi is one of the best place to take a vacation. It has so much to offer, sprawling malls, exotic beaches and much more.

4. profile image0
    miolunaposted 7 years ago

Paris, Paris, Paris! There's the city of romance and love!

5. KewlWriter profile image73
    KewlWriterposted 7 years ago

Somewhere I can stay alone but go out and meet many people at the same time. Mostly a partying kinda place.

6. GGtimeshares profile image59
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

There are lots of places where you can have your vacation but of course it will always depend on your availability and resources. Just search the internet for more information.

7. slave222 profile image60
    slave222posted 7 years ago

Something very Romantic like Italy for the sights or Fiji for the Sun. You could try a nice private Island in the Medditerrain!!
    Hope this was helpful?

8. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I think this all boils down to what you want to see or do during a vacation.  Some like historical sites, then places like Cambodia or Kampuchea may be ideal for a vacation what with Angkor Wat maybe a good place to visit or the Castles in Germany, Italy or Great Britain.  If you like something Asian or Oriental, with water, mountains, then Guilin in China may be your ideal vacation.  I believe it is quite subjective on choice of what is being the best place for a vacation.  Good Luck to your choice! smile

9. PassionJunkie profile image71
    PassionJunkieposted 7 years ago

There is no 'best place' on Earth. Every corner of our planet is bequeathed with beauty and unimaginable sights. It depends on how you feel and think about a vacation and what you want to do.

Personally I've enjoyed Bermuda islands on the US East Coast ....

10. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 7 years ago

Somewhere with friends and family - anywhere "in your spot" - it could be any spot - a picnic in the back yard, a beach, a harbor, an elite resort, an expensive yacht or a simple backyard bar-b-que.

11. whaturmissing profile image82
    whaturmissingposted 6 years ago

Malta!  You can find historical ruins with natural beauty.  Enjoy the best of both worlds.  Take a day trip to Sicily, Italy to climb the top of a volcano.  Unique travel experience.

working