jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How about quotes that inspire us to be love in action?

1. SidKemp profile image93
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

How about quotes that inspire us to be love in action?

Cutequotes - maybe you can combine inspiration and love - and maybe others can give us some great ideas.

2. cutequotes profile image60
    cutequotesposted 5 years ago

Thank you so much SidKemp:) Most of the love quotes are about the relationships between two people, but honestly I mostly find love in life & people.. Maybe I'm too young and have no experience, but for now I become inspired in love because of life.
    These are 4 of those quotes I find inspirational for me, hope you like them.

"I’m so in love with loving you…" - Anonymous

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

“Love is friendship set on fire”. - Jeremy Taylor

“All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness ... the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives.” - Dalai Lama

1. SidKemp profile image93
      SidKempposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks - I love the Lao Tzu quote most!

3. profile image0
    VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years ago

The absolute best quotes I've ever seen about love in action come from the Bible:

“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bear all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
    “See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.” 1 John 3:1