jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Would you choose love or money?

1. Bredavies profile image77
    Bredaviesposted 5 years ago

Would you choose love or money?

Last time I made this question it was removed because it was not explained very well. It is basically a simple argument about love vs status and power and I would love to know what some thoughts are. smile

2. Dr Billy Kidd profile image91
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 5 years ago

You cannot chose between love or money. If you're going for the gold, that's the way you're programmed. So that's all you'll do.

If you know how to love, you need to be with someone who loves and wealth will not distract you. You'll earn your own.

Yes, I understand that when a person is young and doesn't known love their services can be bought. But if you really know love, you cannot service a person you hate regardless of how much cash is involved.

So, it's two types of people. Golddiggers and lovers.

3. profile image53
    kumar24894posted 5 years ago

I will choose love. Money will come and go, we can earn it anytime. But we love truely only once in lifetime.

4. purnimamoh1982 profile image78
    purnimamoh1982posted 5 years ago

Bredavies, I tried to answer your question, but it became such a long answer that the system did not allow its submission. I made a hub out of it. I shall share with you the link once it gets published. Let me summarise my answer for the present purpose. For me love and money are not substitutes to each other and if anything that needs to be pursued, its money and not love. You can not get love by trying for it. So, go for money. Best wishes.

1. purnimamoh1982 profile image78
      purnimamoh1982posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Here is the link of the hub that was published yesterday, http://purnimamoh1982.hubpages.com/hub/ … -and-Money it was inspired from your question.

5. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

For me it is always love.
    Love is above everything.
    Money can not make you feel complete.
    Love can make you feel whole.

But again for complete and true love you need a lover too:-)

1. profile image53
      kumar24894posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree !

6. Laurinzo Scott profile image69
    Laurinzo Scottposted 5 years ago

I would have to say love as well Bredavies because true love can inspire you to create thuings, and invent, and work harder, and so too will the money and success come if the one you love is your motivation, and you are theirs.

7. hi friend profile image61
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

Frankly say that love is often better than money as true love is far more better than money and money can do nothing in the place of it.

8. Dantex460 profile image61
    Dantex460posted 5 years ago

Money, I'm just to charming so the no love thing wont last long.

9. EmerKelly profile image88
    EmerKellyposted 5 years ago

I would choose love again and again, and because love is such a positive emotion it tends to bring good things with it such as happiness, fulfillment, and success. A survey was done on people living in hospices in Ireland recently. People were asked what their biggest regret was and an overwhelming majority said they regretted spending too much time working, and not enough time with their loved ones. When it comes down to it, love is really the only thing that counts.