jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Do you ever wonder about the one who got away?

1. Ellana317 profile image79
    Ellana317posted 5 years ago

Do you ever wonder about the one who got away?

Is there someone in your past that you refer to as the one who got away?  If you had the opportunity to pursue love with them again, would you?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

This is one of my biggest regrets in life. I would definitely pursue if given a chance. But, She is married now with a child. sad

1. Ellana317 profile image79
      Ellana317posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow...what a bummer.   Well, you never know what the future holds so continue on with life and if it's meant for you guys to cross paths again, you will.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes, and I wish I could say I was sorry. Even so, he wouldn't believe me. But then I remember who I'm with.

4. jujanester profile image76
    jujanesterposted 5 years ago

It's the one that I could say "Thanks"  that he left and didn't come back. Although at first i was really hoping and dying that one day he will knock on the door and ask for forgiveness. Now I found the one for me and Im very thankful about it. He's much more worth the wait than my past......

5. Eric Prado profile image76
    Eric Pradoposted 5 years ago

I do wonder about it but I choose not to dwell on it. If I let myself constantly think about the might have been, then I am only wasting my own time and energy. I just wish them well and keep on moving and growing in the process.

6. LostInLoovee profile image60
    LostInLooveeposted 3 years ago

Single? Get paid $5000 to search for your love! (A&E Networks)

Are you between 25-40 years old, searching for a LONG LOST LOVE and have no way of finding them? Perhaps it was an epic crush, an ex you regret leaving, or a romantic connection you made studying/vacationing abroad! Whatever your story is, now there will be no more wondering 'what if.' 

Go to www.lostinlove.tv  NOW!!!