jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever gotten your ex back? how?

1. Lenna84 profile image58
    Lenna84posted 5 years ago

Have you ever gotten your ex back? how?

2. Aaron Joe profile image56
    Aaron Joeposted 5 years ago

every situation is different friend, if your relationship was in any way abusive, i wouldnt go trying to get your ex back, that wouldnt be the best thing to do - personal experience

3. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 5 years ago

It is very possible to get an ex back. But for that to happen you have to be able to get through why you broke up in the first place. You have to have grown and learned about what you need want and expect out of the relationship. When reconnecting with an ex, it is not about getting back your old relationship, but starting a brand new one. If you go back to what you had, then it will end again.

You also have to make sure that the reason you want your ex back is not because you feel rejected and want to know that you could have them if you want them. That is a waste of your time and theirs.

That is why I think that it is very important to spend time alone after a breakup. It will give you the time to think clearly and know what it is that you really want.

4. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

Nope, and I never want him back. There's a reason we broke up and it allowed me to see how terrible he was to me during our relationship. I would rather try a fresh start than go back to something that I know didn't work.

But there are lots of people who break up due to distance, or timing and find each other later and realize that they are, in fact, right for each other. Examine the relationship, determine what was good and bad, evaluate the breakup and why it happened.

working