How do we find happiness?

1. profile image52
    jovy401posted 5 years ago

How do we find happiness?

Women and men alike  say they want to be happy. But they always seem to put them selves in unhappy in these potions. Tell me what u think people could to to make it better and I will tell u what I feel on the matter.

2. mrsgray profile image61
    mrsgrayposted 5 years ago

I am a strong believer that you have to make your own happiness, and i think the key to that is knowing what will truly make you happy verses what will only make you happy "right now." 
    There are of course limitations, or life situations that are going to effect or block certain avenues, like lack of money, or lack of resources.  Even though its been said that money cant buy you happiness, having the resources to have fun and be secure in life helps and these days that mostly means money. 

You have to have a clear understanding of what you want and many people never find what truly makes them happy.   You have to be grounded and i guess settle for the smaller things that make you happy without settling for the wrong things.

3. profile image52
    jovy401posted 5 years ago

I agree with that. I also have to say that if you do. Not like what is going on in your life then change it by all means!

working