jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why do girls suddenly change from nice, sweet accomodating people to bossy, sarc

1. profile image51
    boris807posted 5 years ago

Why do girls suddenly change from nice, sweet accomodating people to bossy, sarcastic personalities?

My gf was very sweet and accomodating. We went on a trip alone together and since we've returned she's become bossy, sarcastic and attempts at controlling. I figured the trip would help solidify the relationship not make it worse.

2. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

You have a major issue in your relationship on both sides! You came on the internet for help instead of going to her to COMMUNICATE and resolve the issue. Please don't generalize us all based on your girlfriend. The problem could be anything. Only she can give you the answer you need. Talk with her.

1. profile image51
      boris807posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the straight forward answer. In retrospect the question would be better worded " why would a girl change ". I have talked with her and continue to work things out.

3. profile image53
    vashttii1posted 5 years ago

Some People in all genders put up a front about them self, time will tell you who they really are. Thats why they say fools rush in, when you take your time getting to know someone and you start to see the red flags, you may not want to ignore them.

working