jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How do you deal with your past decisions you aren't happy with?

1. Ashley Gisell profile image62
    Ashley Gisellposted 5 years ago

How do you deal with your past decisions you aren't happy with?

2. Moms-Secret profile image85
    Moms-Secretposted 5 years ago

Your past helps to form who you are.  Bad or good, your past and everyone in it has a purpose.  Besides that the judgement of good or bad is a human thing.  People are more concerned about the judgement of others, which in the grand scheme of things does not matter.

If you are more aware of yourself, learned something, or can use it to help others was it really bad.  You deal with it by channeling it into something better.

Ashley Gisellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you moms-secret, I think my problem is not being able to let go of my past decisions. I have moved forward and my life has been moving forward in many aspects but my emotions have been getting in the way. I find myself thinking about too much.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

By saying, "oh well" and trying to make better decisions now. It's best not to focus on past decisions because they are just that, in the past.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery.
    Having said that I believe all you can do about the past is (learn) from it.

5. snapbackbetty profile image69
    snapbackbettyposted 5 years ago

I find a way to accept whatever happened and learn from my mistakes that way I can work on making my future better.

6. techap profile image70
    techapposted 4 years ago

The only way to deal with them is wake up and be guilty of what you did. Should make all the losses gain able and be sorry for each and every thing you did you were not supposed to.

Ashley Gisellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Techap. Feeling guilty for everything I did? Not exactly helpful. The things I did weren't things I wasn't supposed to do. They were just decisions I ended up regretting.

working