jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is your best nonphysical asset and which one could use a little work?

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What is your best nonphysical asset and which one could use a little work?

Doing an inventory of yourself is not always easy and sometimes it's difficult to pick out the best thing we like about ourselves and what could use some work.  What are yours?

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

My best asset is that I'm a very compassionate person.  I can truly empathize with people when they're going through difficult times and I do the best I can to be present in any way possible. 

Oddly enough, it's also the one that could use a bit of work.  I trust others to be honest, and have a tendency to wind up scammed when they play on my sympathy.

1. Globetrekkermel profile image77
      Globetrekkermelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

very nice comment motown. you can never go wrong on being compassionate.Even if people decieves you and take advantage of your kindness, the credit is still yours .you did your job....God bless.greetings from Clairvaux monastery.

2. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Globetrekkermel.  I hope the monastery treats you well.  I'd love a retreat right about now!

3. cat on a soapbox profile image99
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

My best non-physical asset is creativity which allows me to "think outside the box"when solving problems, makes me a better cook, and lets me live my life with an artistic eye. The areas were i need more work/discipline are patience and concentration- esp. wth new technology in which I am really challenged- lol. smile

4. DS Duby profile image93
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

My best asset is my brutal honesty, towards myself mostly cause it keeps my ego in check but towards others when absolutely necessary like when their ego needs checked.
    My absolute worst asset is my brutal honesty, towards myself mostly because it keeps my confidence below its full potential but also towards others when absolutely necessary which tends to tick people off.

5. stanwshura profile image74
    stanwshuraposted 5 years ago

Hmmm...my best assest is doggedly insistent and literal honesty.  What could use a *lot* of work, at least for how it gets me into emotional turmoil and plain ol' messes is my naivete' and stubborn insistence of that language/trait in others.

working