jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What will be the setting when you spend alone time with your partner during the

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image74
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years ago

What will be the setting when you spend alone time with your partner during the holidays?

2. SEXYLADYDEE profile image69
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 5 years ago

My partner and I like simple things for date nights. I see a repeat of our last one near Thanksgiving where we bought our favorite cold cuts. He loves prosciutto and provolone while I wanted smoked turkey and Swiss. We also found a smoked Gouda for him and some specialty crackers. My favorite New York State Wine and two good classic movies. We talked, we laughed, we spoke of all that we are grateful for. Our children are healthy, we survived Hurricane Sandy with our home in tact and all our relatives are a live though some are homeless. I see our celebrations of life for the next two weeks will be the same except for the kids under foot and the champagne and sparkling cider. Dee

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Drinking some wine or beer while watching Christmas movies. A lot of cooking will be involved including sausage balls, fried turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, fresh baked bread, etc. We always just enjoy relaxing, calming down from life, and just enjoying the little things during the holidays. For example, peppermint ice cream for me and eggnog for him.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 5 years ago

My husband and I, for the first time, will be spending the day together.  We are going to be getting a meat platter and some vegetables to munch on.  I will be at the computer and my husband will be watching the all day westerns on the TV. I am tired of turkey!