jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do you prefer to pick a man/woman who Loves you More Than You love him/her?

1. livewirez profile image74
    livewirezposted 5 years ago

Do you prefer to pick a man/woman who Loves you More Than You love him/her?

2. reddview profile image79
    reddviewposted 5 years ago

its hard to answer this question....if i love her less...i'd be putting her in misery and if i love her more i would constantly annoy her and put myself in misery when i do not receive the love i expect....

still to be loved truly by someone who loves you more than you love them would be heavenly.... she could look over my mistakes.... pamper me .... and make me feel as special as i can.... i would prefer that

just one thorn - i would want to give her back as much as i can smile

1. livewirez profile image74
      livewirezposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well as what you had said "still to be loved truly by someone who loves you more than you love them would be heavenly". You had already answer the question.. Thanks for dropping by reddview ..

2. reddview profile image79
      reddviewposted 5 years agoin reply to this

no problem smile your question was insightful smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

The whole concept of "soul-mates" is based upon having a (mutual) depth of feelings one another. There is a saying: "The person with the least amount of interest in a relationship controls it."
    I would prefer to be equally "emotionally invested" in the relationship. Odds are if either of you are not "all in" someone is likely to take advantage of other, take them for granted, or possibly cheat on them at some point in time. Another issue is if the other person concludes you really don't love them as much as they love you it can cause them to feel insecure about the relationship. More than likely their friends or family will point it out to them that you are not are "giving" as much to the relationship as your mate is.

working