jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is love?

1. chucky1291 profile image61
    chucky1291posted 5 years ago

What is love?

oh baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7702916_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

"Love is your favorite food for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

3. MissJamieD profile image73
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

Love is a feeling that can barely be put into words. It's an emotion, a spiritual awakening, and a Godsend. If you're ever lucky enough to be in love, you'll know it. Anyone who's ever been with someone and not completely in love with them, knows it. I've been there, I knew I wasn't totally in love, but kept trying to be. That's not possible, by the way, but once you invest time in someone, it's almost a duty to try to make things work out especially if you have children. But, I was in a loveless marriage for 15 years and I wouldn't recommend that to anyone. If you don't know in the deepest depths of your heart that you're in love with your partner, don't waste another moment, move on. I'm in [true] love for the first time in my 36 years and it's the most amazing feeling on this planet. I never knew what love could feel like until I was in it. It's magnetic, it's magical, it's a total embodiment of happiness and more amazing sensations that you could ever imagine.

4. chucky1291 profile image61
    chucky1291posted 5 years ago

i'm not sure if any of you realize this, but this was a joke question...hence the picture and part of the rest of the song.

5. Vacation Trip profile image73
    Vacation Tripposted 5 years ago

Love is life. It makes our world move around. It enhances the skill of understanding, commitment, responsiblity etc.

working