jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What uniform turns you on?

1. HaileyAdams profile image66
    HaileyAdamsposted 4 years ago

What uniform turns you on?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Military fatigues on men. There is something about the fatigues that adds to their innate masculinity that gets to me.

Maybe its because that is what my husband was wearing the first time I really noticed him.

3. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

Police uniforms and military fatigues and military formal attire. I'm prejudiced, I reckon, as my husband was in the service for many years and then an officer - and he still turns me on after all these years! I'm with duffsmom here, there is something innately masculine about them, especially if the man is actually serving the position of the uniform.

4. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Definitely police getup, possibly due to the sense of authority and punishment. Doesn't matter if it's a US or GB uniform, either.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Actually it's never about the uniform bur rather the person wearing it. Having said that I've always been partial to the "French maid" uniform which more often than not is worn as a costume these days. lol!
    Seriously speaking if someone is "hot looking" I doubt it matters what type of uniform they are wearing as long as it is clean.