jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

What is the thing you find the most difficulty in tolerating?

1. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

What is the thing you find the most difficulty in tolerating?

Have you been tolerating it for a long time? How did you do it?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8125534_f260.jpg

2. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 4 years ago

Most recently plagiarism. I find this cheap, low, theft of the worst kind. It's stealing words from another person's mind. I cannot understand how someone could do this but have to accept that I've developed tolerance towards it because of a certain helplessness. Not a good basis for tolerance I admit.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Being lied to or cheated on.
    If it's a lie that I am told I make a mental note not to trust anything without verifying it and if I found out I was cheated on I'd end the relationship as soon as possible.

4. Mercia Collins profile image72
    Mercia Collinsposted 4 years ago

Injustice, intolerance, and those who make snap judgements about people without questioning stereotypes.

5. residentstone profile image59
    residentstoneposted 4 years ago

People constantly on their dumb ass phones like 24-7, I wish they would just hurry up and get brain cancer.

6. cianeko profile image87
    cianekoposted 4 years ago

I think the thing that makes me find myself difficult to tolerate is on not eating more rice during meals. I believe it's cultural, but I know there is something more about it that I don't know!

7. ParadigmEnacted profile image72
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

When people pass the buck and don't make things easier for the next generation or the next person to do the job.

8. Acmontero profile image61
    Acmonteroposted 4 years ago

Having to be fake when you can't stand someone. I was raised to be nice to people no matter what. But I HATE hypocrisy. As I have grown up and noticed that I am my own person, I have let lose and become more blunt, outspoken,  and possibly intolerable to other people. If I don't like you, or something you do, I will let you know. Sometimes words are not even necessary my face says it all. I don't mean to be a "B-word" but I am just tired of pretending like everything is okay. I have been stepped on one too many times and I am over it. So, the one thing I do not tolerate is hypocrisy.

9. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

I hate when someone is driving without using turn signals or without following other laws or simply driving without common sense.

10. Infectionstudios profile image61
    Infectionstudiosposted 4 years ago

Being lied to I suppose. Especially when people who I trust lie to me. It just things unnecessarily complicated when I need the truth and I have falsified information to go on. Just tell me the truth and things will go smoother in life.

1. residentstone profile image59
      residentstoneposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah man, totally hate lies! The friggin worst!

11. Toytasting profile image68
    Toytastingposted 4 years ago

Anger! I can't tolerate people getting angry without  a reason

12. crazymom3 profile image75
    crazymom3posted 4 years ago

II hate the "F" word. I just think it's such an ugly word but everybody uses it like sugar. And yes I hate lies too. Probably the same people lying are using the "F" word too. In which case I don't  hate the people just the word and the lies. It's hard to decide which i can't tolerate more. I've tolerated both a long time and how I did it was by plugging my ears or running away.

13. skperdon profile image88
    skperdonposted 4 years ago

Definitely False Attitude, the pretense of being a friend. I just kept steering clear of the people who want to be false friends.

working