What was your favorite wedding gift?

1. CarlySullens profile image94
    CarlySullensposted 4 years ago

What was your favorite wedding gift?

I have a good friend getting married and I wonder, what is your favorite wedding gift, or the gift that stands out the most in your mind?

2. jabelufiroz profile image73
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

Money was by far the best wedding gift we received. We already had a place together that was fully furnished, didn't need household stuff, ornaments, kettles or toasters.

DAB digital radio was great too.

In fact our wedding list was:

Glassware
    Bedding
    Money
    High-street vouchers.

We were given some very pretty keepsakes by friends and family which we do treasure, but in all honesty, we've a large box of wedding gifts we've never opened or used. We really aren't the sort of people that have any practical use for table linen embroidered with our names and wedding dates or the matching engraved napkin rings.

3. kthix10 profile image79
    kthix10posted 4 years ago

That is a hard question - We are approaching 11 years.  I honestly think the things we use the most are the dishes and silverware sets.  Okay maybe not the china but I still love it anyway.  My husbands friend gave him a check for the exact amount of a PS2 which was newly released at the time, he just hooked it back up for the kids to play with

working