jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do you call the being that is a copy of yourself?

1. Haseena Firdousia profile image71
    Haseena Firdousiaposted 4 years ago

What do you call the being that is a copy of yourself?

2. maggs224 profile image86
    maggs224posted 4 years ago

If you mean someone who looks just like you, it is a doppelgänger but if you mean a literal copy then it is a clone

3. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 4 years ago

A copy of one self is called a clone.  smile

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

A  doppelgänger is someone who looks just like you but is not related to you and may live in another part of the world. A clone is someone who was created using (your) exact DNA to replicate you.

5. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 4 years ago

mirror image? carbon copy, clone. One of those, I think. smile

6. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

the "being" that is a copy of one's self?........A Clone....a Twin.....Spitting Image....Exact Duplicate......Look-Alike.....Mirror Image....Carbon Copy....Your Double....Exact Replica......Mini-Me..........Take your pick!!   I'm sure there's more, but this is what I could think of.........

7. kittythedreamer profile image99
    kittythedreamerposted 4 years ago

A mini-me...LOL. Or a doppelganger. I guess it depends on what context you are asking.

8. d.william profile image77
    d.williamposted 4 years ago

a twin.  identical twins are certainly copies of each other.

9. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

Clones, twins, whatever ever, there are no exact copies of anyone. The physical appearance may be the same, but something within the intellectual, moral fiber is going to be different. Does anyone think the world needs two of me. That would scare me.

10. Austin Enfroy profile image60
    Austin Enfroyposted 4 years ago

Yes a doppelgnger would be someone who is a copy of yourself.  Some famous examples include Abraham Lincoln who saw two reflections of himself in the mirror.  He turned away and looked again and it was gone.  Another funny one more recently is an old photo surfaced that looks just like Nicolas Cage.  The question here though is, is he really a vampire and that was him from a couple hundred years ago?  Check it out! http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/09/i … a-vampire/

working