jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Its Friday, are you ready for the weekend?

1. Ytslemp profile image58
    Ytslempposted 4 years ago

Its Friday, are you ready for the weekend?

2. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

Yes it is Friday night here and we have already done the weekend shopping so we are set to go.
    Where I live weekend traffic is a major problem. One can't go to town after 11 on Saturdays or around 10 on Sundays.
    But we can go the opposite way so if the weather is good we will probably take the motorcycle either to the beach or to the lake.
    However it is also the rainy season and the Monsoons can start any minute so weather will play the biggest role.
    Last Saturday a friend and I rode to the beach to have a beer but returned in a driving rain. At 100 kph on a motorcycle it's not the most pleasant ride.
    But today was beautiful and the night sky a tapestry of stars so I hold great hope for tomorrow.

1. Borsia profile image45
      Borsiaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well I should have kept my mouth shut as it rained hard, I'm talking great flood hard, all day Saturday.
      I'm hoping for Sunday but it is still heavy overcast and misting.

3. BahamasFinder profile image69
    BahamasFinderposted 4 years ago

Well Yes it is always great to have a fun Friday!!! There is so much going on in the Bahamas this weekend it is going to be a blast! Follow us on face book to see what amazing things are  going on around the islands! https://www.facebook.com/BahamasFinder

Here are a few things that are going on..
    Dis n Dat Trunk sale & Fun Day 8/3 at R.M Bailey Park in Nassau starting at 10:00am.
    Mario‚Äôs Bowling & Entertainment place Slip-N-Slide Holiday Weekend.  Going on all weekend long .
    Compass Point offer you Rock Night 8/3 starting at 10:00pm at Compass Point
    Compass Poing offers you Rum Dums live music on 8/4 starting at 8:00pm.
    One Blood 9 Summer Old School Reggae Jam on 8/4 starting at 9:00pm at Bambu in Nassau.

4. NornsMercy profile image60
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

Yes! big_smile

I'm going to a festival, the pool and then to a party. Busy busy, especially for me...

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

yes, on friday night, i don't have to sleep early because the kids don't have to go to school so i can spend more time at HP

6. SoundNFury profile image82
    SoundNFuryposted 4 years ago

The more relevant question is....is the weekend ready for ME?  lol yes definitely ready for a couple of days off smile

working