jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who do you love and what are you doing about it?

1. jeffreymaskel profile image73
    jeffreymaskelposted 4 years ago

Who do you love and what are you doing about it?

2. Heather Says profile image98
    Heather Saysposted 4 years ago

Great question!  My husband and I met in 2003 while we were finishing college.  We did long distance for 5 years.  Became engaged in 2007.  Moved in together (and lived in the same state for the first time) in 2008.  Married in 2011.  I love him tons and try to be an awesome wife.   My favorite part of the day is when he gets home from work.  We've been through a lot.  Love is the strongest glue.

3. KenDeanAgudo profile image81
    KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years ago

Wonderful smile

There are many ways on how to show your love to the person you love. Some are simple and some are complex but either way whats important is that you are showing your sympathy to the person whom you really love.

Sometimes I gave flowers and chocolates to the person i love in special occasions. Sometimes I wrote a love letter for her. Sometimes I'll make a call and message to her always. Sometimes I hug her and kiss her. etc

So many ways on how to show love

4. CraftytotheCore profile image83
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I love my husband and my children with all of my heart and soul.  I'm writing on HP to let everyone know the secrets that I've learned along my journey called life in hopes that others will learn the hard paths I've had to take so they don't have to repeat my mistakes.  In this, I tribute all I have learned to my family.  (insert heart emoticon here)

5. Dan Barfield profile image78
    Dan Barfieldposted 4 years ago

I love my wife completely and as to what I'm doing about it? I'm doing my best to support her in her dreams, shower her with affection and generally making a nuisance of myself in ways that make her laugh. smile

6. savvydating profile image94
    savvydatingposted 4 years ago

I love making a house a home. I do it daily. Fresh flowers are a must, and they don't have to be expensive. I am currently visiting my brother, and I'm basically making his "man-cave" into a more charming, comfortable, yet (still) masculine place to live. So, far, so good. I've always viewed the home as our castle - a place where we feel deep contentment.

7. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 4 years ago

I love my wife and now I love my children & wife. They are all that motivates my daily life. I do everything for them. It is what my life is worth living for.