jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have a Nick Name?

1. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 4 years ago

Do you have a Nick Name?

Do you have a Nick Name? If yes, what is it?
    I don't have one.

2. Ericdierker profile image52
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

I have one that for no logical reason transcended my two wives who do not speak. e
    I have a favorite "error" which a great friend gave me.

Internationally most Asians that I do a lot of business with call me "wick" as does my wife of ten years. Come to think of it no one calls me by my name.

"Doc" is fairly normal.

Eric is a funny name to most folks as well as to me. My momma loved the name but before adoption I was called Michael.

I am youngest of 6 kids and so I kind of thought my name was "and you" for quite some time.

3. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

Yes I have had a few.
    One of my sisters calls me Sis, Mo, or Mojo.

I have also been called Beaker because my voice use to get quite high when I was rattled and they thought I sounded like the muppet.

My father use to call me 'long neck'. I came off lightly though as he called my sisters 'Slick' and 'round baby'.

4. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Yes, mine is Bug. I used to love lady bugs when I was little. Everyone would call me lady bug. As I grew older , it got shortened to bug. My family still calls me that.

5. John1892 profile image67
    John1892posted 4 years ago

I do not have a Nick Name.  Never really thought about it.  Had some when I was younger.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

None that I'm aware of, and if I did, they probably wouldn't be printable in a family forum.

7. Nigham AFZAL profile image75
    Nigham AFZALposted 4 years ago

I have...Can't write publicly here...but the meaning is "beloved one" big_smile  smile