jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the most romantic thing has anyone ever done for you?

1. richardkuohn profile image60
    richardkuohnposted 4 years ago

What is the most romantic thing has anyone ever done for you?

In the spirit of  Valentine's Day I was curious what people consider as romantic.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I have been married to my husband for 43 years.  We don't celebrate Valentine's Day but do try to treat each other well all of the time.

Recently, my husband told me it was a privilege to touch me and make love to me.  I will never forget it--much better than candy or cards.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 4 years ago

My husband and I met while playing free poker online -- he was living in Alaska and I in Wyoming. My birthday was approaching (six months after we met), so he asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted him here. He gave away almost everything he owned, packed the rest and bought a plane ticket, leaving the life he'd built over 20 years in Alaska. He's done countless romantic, thoughtful things for me over the years since, but it's hard to top that one since it made all the rest possible.

4. luvtoowrite profile image44
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

Leased a private pool in his high-rise apt building for me on my birthday and at midnight, he kissed me under the moon. You could see the reflection on the water. Very beautiful night.

working