jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Am I the only woman who thinks that a gay man would be the perfect husband minus

1. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Am I the only woman who thinks that a gay man would be the perfect husband minus the sex?

All the qualities in gay mean is terribly attractive to me. Is this weird?

2. Marie Meyers profile image61
    Marie Meyersposted 3 years ago

Of course it isn't. After, think about it. Gay men are everything we want in a man, it seems. Except for straight.

3. savvydating profile image96
    savvydatingposted 3 years ago

It's not weird at all. Gay men understand how women feel...more or less and you can talk to them about anything. That's why many young women nowadays love their gay guy friends. They're fun to hang out with and you don't have to worry about them trying to get you into bed. Not to mention, they have a great fashion sense. What could be better than that?

1. Marie Meyers profile image61
      Marie Meyersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Literally what I thought today . And when your thoughts are on the same page as a stranger, that's how you know it's true .

4. Bassem Girgis profile image60
    Bassem Girgisposted 3 years ago

It is not weird. Men always get along with men, while woman get along with women. Gay men are like women, but like you said "minus the sex".
    So guys would rather hang out with guys but have sex with woman, and the same goes with woman.
    It is the sacrifices we give that give us the life we want. We can't have it all, but we can certainly try to shoot for the sky, at some point we will hit a limit, like an attractive woman finding gay men perfect even though you can't have them. smile
    Best wishes to you

1. Penny G profile image72
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well said.

working