jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

I believe im in love with a sociopath .She is killing me inside yet I can't let

1. profile image56
    douglas bullposted 3 years ago

I believe im in love with a sociopath .She is killing me inside yet I can't let go.I need advice.

I recently discovered this.I think my girlfriend is a sociopath.Ive never been with a woman like this.I dont understand what's wrong with her.She has affairs right under my nose, even with one of my friends.I know this yet she will not confesse.She gets violent won't even listen to me. physically violent.She bassically moved into my appartment after a week.I thought she was my soulmate.She would tell me things that every man wants to hear.I didn't know anything about the symptoms of a sociopath till now.And it all clicked.It's just getting harder and harder for me.I want to leave her but can't

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

douglas bull, I'm not even sure you are asking a legitimate question here but here is some advice. The next time she is violent with you report it to the police and get a restraining order. They can also advice you how to legally get her out of your apartment.
    As for the cheating you don't need her to confess especially if you already know she is doing it. The only person who can help you is you!
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    The beautiful thing about a door is it lets those who want in (in) and those who want out (out). You are always where (you) choose to be. No one is "stuck" with anyone!
    If someone is unhappy in a relationship and they (choose) to stay then (they) are (choosing) to be unhappy.
    If you want something different (you) have do something different!

1. peeples profile image95
      peeplesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

+1.

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 3 years ago

Actions speak louder than words. If she's cheating then you need to leave.

4. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 3 years ago

Someone with a personality disorder is a sociopath. Sounds like you  have a serious problem on your hands. Don't be tame about her violent behavior report the matter and don't have anything to do with her.

5. Junior90 profile image60
    Junior90posted 3 years ago

Hey bro jst show a peace sign a facial look of sadness, then say "DEUCES" by the time you say that walk away, leave past, look forward for the future

6. profile image56
    douglas bullposted 3 years ago

Yea shes satan she will light me up in flames w the snap a her suductive lil fingers.Pure Evil

7. krillco profile image93
    krillcoposted 3 years ago

Please look me up here on Hubpages and read my articles on Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

working