jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can't yet make up my mind for my next smartphone upgrade. Suggestions?

1. tamarindcandy profile image59
    tamarindcandyposted 6 years ago

Can't yet make up my mind for my next smartphone upgrade. Suggestions?

2. john@patatusfoam. profile image60
    john@patatusfoam.posted 6 years ago

I have had two different Android phones, motorola and HTC, and since then I have went back to the iPhone.  I wanted to try something new, I did, and I came to realize that iPhone is the best of the bunch right now.

3. Oneit profile image67
    Oneitposted 6 years ago

I have to disagree with John. iPhone's are just rubbish locked in Apple Fan Boy's just love them but in my opinion the latest Android phones blow the iPhone away.

I would look at getting one of the Dual Core 1GHZ phones with 1GB of Ram and 16 - 32 GB of memory. Look for one that has a builtin Graphics Chip too.

My favourites:
    Motorolla Atrix
    LG G2X
    Samsung Galaxy S2

4. Kwazzy profile image58
    Kwazzyposted 6 years ago

lets be honest here, no matter what smart phone you get today, in two months, it will be outdated. Having said that, like Oneit said, dual core android phones have the potential to be amazing. my Droid 1 (2 years old) is running at 1.25Ghz and is still amazing. iFanboys dont realize what they're missing.. i guess ignorance is bliss most of the time ;P

5. supplies expert profile image61
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

The samsung galaxy s2 would be my pick, I have the first edition of the samsung galaxy s, it's a great phone, can't imagine what the s2 would be like, especially with all the extras added on.

6. profile image53
    raketeer_momposted 6 years ago

many are now eyeing to have an iPhone.. why not try other phones like the HTC, Samsung, Motorola and more?

working