jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Are you a Morning person? Do you like Coffee? Do you like Sunrise?

1. aolmadhurya profile image60
    aolmadhuryaposted 3 years ago

Are you a Morning person? Do you like Coffee? Do you like Sunrise?

2. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

Yes, to all of those questions.  I tend to have two cups every morning and automatically wake up around 7 am.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I am not a morning person. Therefore I need coffee in the morning, otherwise it will be potentially dangerous for those around me.
    I like sunrises, but rarely see them.

4. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Well, I am a morning person only because I am awake STILL  when the sun comes up. My day is your night. Coffee oh yes I like my coffee. It's not getting such a bad rap now days. I love sunrises and am awake when it is coming up most days. Night Workers, we're the ones that are sitting there when you get up.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

Even though I have to get up early to go to work, I'm not a morning person. Or maybe mornings really aren't that bad and I just hate being jolted awake by the alarm clock. I don't like coffee of any kind. On weekends, I drink iced tea in the morning and, during the week, I get my caffeine boost from a bottle of Pepsi.

6. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

It really depends on whether I'm on vacation or not. I've noticed I'm much more likely to appreciate the wee hours of the morning when I don't have to rush off anywhere.  Especially so on an island vacation.
    As for coffee I've never drank a cup in my life.
    Based upon my observations of some people who behave like Jekyll & Hyde depending on whether they've had a cup or not....etc
    I'm glad I avoided that addiction. smile

1. Penny G profile image71
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I don't have to have coffee bkut it is nice to sit and sip and warm up. It's cold where I work and it's nights. I sometimes switch to tea. It really knot something I use to keep awake.

7. Tammy L Bond profile image59
    Tammy L Bondposted 3 years ago

I'm more of a mid-morning person. I'm at my peak between 10 am and noon. I like coffee and can drink it day or night without it interfering with sleep. I love sunrises, but prefer to see them on the west coast and I live in the Midwest.

8. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 3 years ago

I am a morning person and don't always need coffee.

9. NanLT profile image82
    NanLTposted 3 years ago

I'm not a morning person. I can't stand the taste of coffee. The only way I like seeing the sunrise is if I've been up all night.

I do drink tea, but have found that caffeine has absolutely no effect on me. It neither wakes me up in the morning, nor keeps me awake in the night.

working