jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What do you do to solve some problems which come to you at the same time ?

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image78
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 3 years ago

What do you do to solve some problems which come to you at the same time ?

Everybody must have problems. Everyone of us is given problems suitable to our ability to bear them. How do you deal with all problems in your live ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11892787_f260.jpg

2. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11893267_f260.jpg

I would begin to sort out and rank this multiple-problem influx. Once sorted and ranked it is not unlike that old principle of "divide and rule" they will seem less of a mountain. Then since our brain cannot multi-task I would address them one by one ASAP. Since procrastination just pressurizes the problem it is indeed wise to address them rather than placing them on the proverbial back-burner and waiting. A significantly effective beginning is to address problems by the How, What, Where, Who... Cap it off with some thoughtful prayer for assistance and be amazed!

1. profile image0
      IslamWashiaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

A nice way that I wish I can do, but can we have our mind well arranged in this way under stress of many problems?

2. connorj profile image76
      connorjposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes it is possible...

3. Abhaque Supanjang profile image78
      Abhaque Supanjangposted 3 years agoin reply to this

What do you think if we begin solving them with the prayer before going further to them wholly ?

4. connorj profile image76
      connorjposted 3 years agoin reply to this

A wise choice, prayer centers and perhaps will yield the path/solution or bring other possibilities into play. I believe those so called coincidences that come into play are indeed the hand of God...

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Compartmentalizing is your best bet. When problems develop at the same time, we have a tendency to lump them together into a 'snowball effect' until they seem like an insurmountable whole. Realizing that each problem has its own unique solution, is the first step towards correcting them one at a time.

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image78
      Abhaque Supanjangposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Nice answer M.T.Dremer. ..., but how to see the unique ones behind them ?

4. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 3 years ago

I first deal with the most difficult problems and assess what  I know will be the easiest for me. I discuss it and take it from there.

working