How do you know whether your wife is cheating on you?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 3 years ago

How do you know whether your wife is cheating on you?

Humans are not mind reader, image your wife, whom you love, you never hit her and never treat her wrong and is a good husband.  And she screw around with some bad boy behind your back.  (Because we know a lot of girls have a thing for bad boys [and that is probably why, so many women in western society been in abusive relationship, of course a bad boy is going to hit his girl friend.])  But, if you need to worried 24/7 thinking whether your wife is cheating on you, I think it is fair to say it is better to stay single. So, how do you know whether your wife is cheating on you?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I wouldn't have to "know". If I didn't trust my wife I'd be gone period.
    Life is too short to be spending time with those you consider to be untrustworthy. It must be a living hell "worried 24/7" wondering whether your spouse is cheating on you or not.
    Fortunately it's a hell by choice. All relationships are "at will'.
    If you are worried your mate is cheating on you then it's a clue that on some level you don't believe she or he (is) "the one" for you!
    Move on!
    If something doesn't feel right to you it's probably not right for you.
    Know yourself, Love yourself, and Trust Yourself
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    If you're with someone who is having sex with others they clearly don't think of you as being "special". Thankfully there are more than 7 Billion on the planet! You have almost infinite options to choose from!

working