jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Should I travel to Paris with a group? I am single and heard it is the city for

1. writingmom profile image60
    writingmomposted 3 years ago

Should I travel to Paris with a group? I am single and heard it is the city for romance.

2. profile image0
    Crisantonioposted 3 years ago

My mother went to Paris with a bunch of her friends and she's married. Generally, you can go anywhere whether you're single or not. I've heard that Paris is a great place not just for lovers; but also for artists, adventurers, and fashion aficionados. I'd LOVE to go there alone one day. I can just imagine myself riding a pink bike down the streets (la rue!). I hope you get to go there soon, too.

writingmomposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You sound like you would be fun to travel with! lol I plan to go next year! Yaay!

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

If you're "in love" every vacation destination is romantic! smile
    However what really determines the type of vacation you have is not only who you go with but also the itinerary you have planned.
    Going with a group can be fun if you're simply looking to go on daily tours of Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, The cathedral of Notre-Dame, Moulin Rouge, open air bus tours, The Arc de Triomphe, a cruise on the Seine River, and shopping along Champs-Elysées as well a trip to The palace of Versailles are all things you could enjoy in a group. I was with my wife but I'd have fun either way.
    Oftentimes what makes a vacation "romantic" are how you feel about the person you're with, the dinners in nice restaurants, photos taken together, and (creating memories) as a "couple". The actual attractions themselves are no less awe inspiring in a group.
    Bottom line is it comes down to what type of vacation the traveler wants to have. However if you have no one special in your life and have an opportunity to go anywhere I would not wait for "some day".

writingmomposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Great advice! So true!

working