jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What was the worst date you ever had?

1. Besarien profile image86
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

What was the worst date you ever had?

I was bitten once in line at a coffee shop on the shoulder by a man I had never met before which ruined the suede jacket I was wearing. My first and only blind date experience. I am happily married now, thank goodness.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12265068_f260.jpg

2. MHiggins profile image90
    MHigginsposted 2 years ago

I think my worst experience was when I asked a girl to the high school prom my senior year.  All she talked about was her boyfriend that was away and she never danced a single dance with me.  I had her back home in about 2 hours flat and then found some friends to go bowling with the rest of the night.  It never was meant to be a serious date but could have been much better that it was!  She should have never accepted my invitation.

Besarienposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree! When you choose to go on a date you should at least try to make it a positive experience for both parties. If you aren't invested in doing that- what is the point?

3. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

I was on a date with this weirdo who told me he could do impersonations.  "Do you want to see me do an impersonation of a medieval wizard?"  He asked.

Then he said that if I hadn't shown up to the date, he would have just come over to my house.  "You don't know where I live," I said.  He replied, "People need to be real careful about what they put on the internet."  Scary!  Imagine some stranger coming to your house because you stood him up?  Hello, hint, anyone?

And he had all these gifts for me, and it was only the first date.  It sucked.  Then he called and wrote letters, demanding to know up front whether I was interested in him.  I was not.  I ended up blocking him on Facebook, and luckily, he moved far away.

Besarienposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Scary Indeed! I wish you only fun dates from here on out.

Closed to reply

working