jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What's the Worst Customer Experience You've Ever Had?

1. JohnDiLemme profile image61
    JohnDiLemmeposted 3 years ago

What's the Worst Customer Experience You've Ever Had?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I think I was at a department store. I was using one of the phones to contact staff for help getting an item out of a locked case. I didn't quite hear what the guy said, so I thought he was transferring me. A short while later I was reconnected and I asked again if someone could unlock the case. Apparently I got the same guy and he started shouting at me about how he had already let someone know. I'm not sure if he was an inexperienced teen or was just having a bad day, but I've never seen a customer service employee fly off the handle like that before.

JohnDiLemmeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your comment!  I've had a few of those situations where someone takes out their frustration on me as a customer.  Crazy!

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

Any time I go to Wal-Mart.  Whenever I am trying to find someone for help nobody is around.  That is mainly true in the jewelry section when I want to look at a ring or necklace in the case.

JohnDiLemmeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your comment!  You are absolutely right.  Wal-Mart's customer service has been nonexistent for a while now.  Maybe that's why their sales are plummeting.

working