jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the worst abuse do you ever accept?

1. Luti Febrian W profile image39
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

What is the worst abuse do you ever accept?

perhaps nobody's perfect and perhaps nobody's ever relax with their condition, and when some people just make a judge, just make another problem involving us and abuse us.
    what is your reaction, and how you concern it?

2. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Abuse is never acceptable. There is no reason or excuse for any of it.

3. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

I never accept abuse.

4. poetvix profile image70
    poetvixposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with what Kmackey 32 and Daffy Duck have said.  There is never an acceptable excuse for abuse.  You don’t have to take it.  That doesn’t mean to say there won’t be a price to pay for standing up for yourself.  Pick your battle.  Make it one you will win once and for all.  Anyone that is brutal enough to abuse, understands brutality.  This is harsh, but it’s true.  Sometimes the only person that can save you, is you.  Dig deep into yourself.  You are stronger than you know.  Make a stand and never give in.  Think about these horrible statistics:  The average abused woman leaves her abuser seventeen times before making it away for good, if she lives that long.  Children exposed to abuse often grow up to abuse.  Love yourself and your child enough to do what you have to do.  Get away and stay away, by whatever means are necessary.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I have a few rules I live by.  No one ever, EVER puts their hands on me either in anger or when I don't want them to.  I would leave a relationship so fast I'd win speed races getting out of there.

Likewise I would not do that to someone else - and I would expect them to leave me if I did.

working