How do you forget about a girl you like?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 3 years ago

How do you forget about a girl you like?

I had a chat with this girl on the bus a week ago, she is pretty and seem really nice on first impression and work as an intern doctor at a hospital close to where I live.  I kind of like her on first impression and I am guessing she like me too (or maybe she is just been nice, who knows, I am not a mind reader:) )But I have my reason for totally avoid relationship right now, so I want to completely forget about her.  Any ideas? (PS: Just in case you are wondering, no, I am not married and is not in a relationship with another girl, but I am still avoiding relationship)

2. kbdressman profile image92
    kbdressmanposted 3 years ago

Every time you find yourself thinking of her consciously tell yourself to stop, remind yourself you're focusing on something else at this time in your life, and replace the thought of her with a more productive thought.  Don't leave an empty mind for thoughts of her to fill.  And don't indulge in thoughts of her.  With a little time you'll develop the discipline and self control to banish her from your thoughts completely.

working