jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

LGBT everywhere. How do you know she/he is your real soulmate?

1. profile image56
    Elisa Claristaposted 2 years ago

LGBT everywhere. How do you know she/he is your real soulmate?

2. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 2 years ago

I couldn't see my life without her. I was willing to forgo things to make her happy, and had plans for things I never thought I wanted - marriage and children - I never wanted either until I met my wife and our daughters other mama (same woman - thought I should clarify that!)

Sounds simple? It's finding them in the first place that's hard.

3. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

Who says the person we're with IS our soulmate? Or that we even believe in that stuff? Or that it's what we're supposed to be looking for...?

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I believe everyone has their own "must have list of traits" that when compiled together is identified as being a "soul-mate" regardless of their sexual orientation.
    Note I said (a soul-mate) and not their "sole-mate".
    In a world with over 7 Billion plus people it would be unrealistic to believe that there is "only one" person on this planet who would be our ideal mate.
    Odds are there are millions of people who would be perfect for any of us. Being "in love" has nothing do with one's sexual orientation.
    Only you can determine if you've met "the one" by confirming (your) list.. You have to (know what you're looking for) in order to be able to recognize when you have it.