jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How many of us can say they have not been influenced?

1. profile image59
    KholoHopeposted 2 years ago

How many of us can say they have not been influenced?

How many of us in life can say they have not been influenced by what someone said, what society says, what media says, what religion says,  or by what you have read?

I personally are in a journey of changing that. To not let anything around me influence me as a human being. Become who I want to be.

2. Besarien profile image88
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

I should hope everyone has been influenced positively by people who love them.

If you feel you are too influenced by others then by all means listen to your own heart in the silence for a while.

3. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12369333_f260.jpg

Those who emphatically state that they were never influenced are lying.  Everyone, without exception, have been influenced either by parents, relatives, friends, adult authoritative figures, media, books, religion, & other influences.  There is NO person who can truthfully claim that h/she was NEVER influenced.  EVERYONE has been INFLUENCED in one fashion or another!

1. profile image59
      KholoHopeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

True that i agree. Now this is the question, why do we get influenced or maybe let me say why do we allow to be influenced. My challenge is this, how does one reach their fool potential when theres so much that influences them.

working