jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best age to have sex

1. Barine Sambaris profile image79
    Barine Sambarisposted 2 years ago

What is the best age to have sex

I know this girl who at 25 is still a virgin. Is it weird or what?

2. Michaela Osiecki profile image79
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

No it's not weird. It's her body and her sexuality, so her choice when and even IF to have sex.

There is no 'best age' because everyone will have a different answer based on their own experience and comfort levels. Some people never have sex and never want to, and that's perfectly okay too!

Barine Sambarisposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I've met nuns and priests and I really wonder how they cope with sexual feelings and pressure. But I suppose you are right. Everyone to their own body

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12856098_f260.jpg

Having sex is more than just being of legal age to consent.
    Generally one wants to be in a position where they can be responsible in the event that there is an unwanted pregnancy.
    Ideally you want to be "selective" with whom you share your body with. And if not, at least be mature and smart enough take precautions to prevent unwanted pregnancies and avoid STDs.
    Last but not least everyone is entitled to have their own moral standards or life philosophy.
    Know yourself, Love yourself, Trust yourself.
    Only you as an individual can determine what is "right" for you.
    As long as you are happy that's all that matters!
    Having said that there are some people who have a very low libido and have never had much interest in having sex.

Barine Sambarisposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Your pic says it all. True. I was just worried for her so she don't get ridiculed.

working