jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do I improve my sex life

1. profile image56
    LeslieAtkinsonposted 21 months ago

How do I improve my sex life

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 21 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13112811_f260.jpg

Probably need to be more specific.
    What do you perceive to be the underlying issue?
    Are you asking about quality or frequency?
    Is it really your sex life you're concerned about or finding a mate?
    Most reasonably attractive or average looking women would have no problem finding men interested in having "no strings attached" sex.
    A woman going into a nightclub/hotel lounge alone to have drink is often enough to attract men like moths to light bulb. 
    The challenge for most women isn't finding men willing to have sex with them it's finding men who want more than sex.
    For men when it comes to improving their sex life it pretty much comes down to a "numbers game". Not every woman will say no. Naturally having sex is not something one "leads with" even by today's standards most people want believe "one thing led to another". One of the best things one can do is imagine being the person you want to attract and ask yourself what type of guy/girl you would want if you were them. Do you have those traits?
    If the answer is "no" then you need to cultivate whatever traits you believe someone of that type would be attracted to.

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 21 months ago

Communicate with your sexual partners exactly what you want. Don't forget to reciprocate and ask them what they want as well.

1. dashingscorpio profile image86
      dashingscorpioposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Excellent advice!

working