Do You Think We just Need to Ease up and Accept the Cycles in life? Or do you th

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 20 months ago

Do You Think We just Need to Ease up and Accept the Cycles in life? Or do you think we owe it to

ourselves to go into the discomfort and unwanted to make the "dark" (unsaid) conscious? Is it worth it? I mean will it improve the actual quality of our personal or casual relationships?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13140395_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 20 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13141087_f260.jpg

For a lot of people "acceptance" means throwing in the towel.
    Maybe it's human nature to want perfection or expect to be happy.
    When something hurtful, stressful, or unfair happens to us we're shocked. Essentially there's a part of us that believes this happens to "other people". In fact most of us on some level really can't imagine "ourselves" dying unless there's a terminal diagnosis.
    When it comes to relationships everyone is looking for Mr./Ms. "Right". Oftentimes this is done without taking stock of ourselves.
    "Don't expect to sit next to the moon unless (you) are a star!"
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have. Accept them (as is) or move on.
    Everyone is entitled to have their own "wish list" and "deal breakers". Nevertheless people should keep things in perspective. No one is going to be able to read your mind, complete your sentences, or fill your days with sunshine for eternity.
    Very few people are walking around with one hand raised in the air and screaming: "I'm looking for someone to change me!"
    By and large most people want to be loved and accepted for who (they) are. People only change when (they) are unhappy.
    “Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen

1. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 20 months agoin reply to this

I enjoy your holistic and encompassing ways dashing scorpio.
      I dont know if all that understanding comes from experiencing challenging relationships or not? Whichever way I find your words can soothe.

working