Am I a Bodach?

1. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 16 months ago

Am I a Bodach?

Do I come across as a boorish old man, a troll, a goblin on HP? (I would like to apologize to everybody). A big blanket universal apology.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13301087_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 16 months ago

Normally I would shy away from or take issue with such a question. But I follow you and engage with you. I am no saint and have no business judging another. But there is a strange thing that I have observed in you. And believe me nothing sharp or of a magnitude of a disorder.
    Your reaction to discourse does not always seem merited by the discourse but rather by something going on with you. It seems a frustration with others - including me, that is just a tad bit harsh. I suffer from an ego so of course I think it is all about me. But maybe it is not.
    If you asked my advice I would say "do not change" we love you as a friend and a contributor to our society. Thank you for that. As for me, a man held a gun to me the other day and said "do not take it personal I have a client that needs some alligator skin for boots". I like you and enjoy your intellect let others worry about your delivery.

1. ptosis profile image73
      ptosisposted 16 months agoin reply to this

smilesmile Thanks!smilesmile  Thank you Eric!

working