jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

In sex, times are a changin

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

Life was simply in my hippy days, ''drugs and ''sex and ''rock and ''roll.' Today, it’s more like drug pushing doctors, blood test and broken records of mortgage debts.

People my age; it seems we are too slow for speed dating. My day we had to like a girl to have sex with her. lately I’ve been doing internet dating, dating is like endless interviews, and I do not know what a woman will do or say next. Today, it’s sometimes a wine and dines, then dance, then afterward a deep conversation in which end up talking to my little head by my self. Still my big head controls my little head for a safe sex proof zone to play in. Know my little head will screw anything like vampire, robots, and zombies. Many men fantasize having harems, I may fantasize about being captured by Amazon women and force to repopulate their village, but in real life I can only worship one woman.  Love can wait sex can’t. Yes sex gives me greatest pleasure ever, it seems most everything is compared to sex. At my age, I had a gay man came up to me and said, Oh hi! I find you fairy hot. Well, that made me fell really young. I ask the guy, oh was it the way I was walking or was it the way I was standing that attracted you. In Toronto gay Parade larger than Santa clause parade, even the fairy tales today have changed.

How are you middle age people out there handling it.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ROTF, "You are fairy hot". lololol

Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm hot, just not fairy hot.

1. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So does that mean you are cool?

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hear ya castle.  Personally it has never been better.  But I do take responsibilities with my actions. I have no misconceptions of what I am doing.  Like living my early 30's over but in a way I always wondered it could be!

Things have changed, while more is restricted due to aids and a zillion other diseases/infections, also more rape is at its highest and that is for our babies.

With Aids Hep C Herpes and Rape on it's own, we need to be talking about educating our children about sex and staying safe!  At an EARLY age, and repeating it!!

There is [back on topic] change for women big time, with expectations!  The menu was different with a different way to tip 20 years ago, and not heard of for my moms time

Cheers Castle!  Good Thread.

xo

Over all, love has been lucky.

I guess everyone gets their so so periods

2. profile image0
    china manposted 6 years ago

big_smile  Being old and hot is one of the weirdest joys of life big_smile drives the young guys absolutely crazy !!

No, no no, mongo straight.

Gay guy can be cool too, I meet lots of them in my arts and entertainment field.

1. profile image55
        Thinnolololyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mostly people so crazy to this ..
        http://www.radialabssite.com/

Aged well, maybe it’s just a change of thinking and unlucky period with women.

Enough about me for now, how about you folks out there, how is world working for you.

working