What Women Want and Can't Resist!
So What Women Want?
All You Need to Know What Women Want and Won't Tell You!!
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. (Ephesians: 5-28)
Her children arise up and cell her bless; her husband also and praiseth her. (Proverbs: 31:28)
Praise Is the Vital Element to A Woman
What women wants is a little praise here and there, they want men to show them some appreciation through the day.
Women tend to go through life from an emotional point of view and men through a more logical view.
Here are some helpful everyday tips on how to praise her or to improve praising her!
1) Honey that was a delicious meal! I love the stew just the way you made it.
Even if the meal did not turned out right, she can still be praised for the effort she put into preparing the meal.
Don't ever tell a woman her food didn't taste good, honey this food needed more salt, how come your food don't taste like mummy own, etc etc etc...
That is the KISS OF DEATH!
2) Daily upon awaking what a woman want is to be reminded how much you appreciate having her as a mate. Give her a nice kiss and tell her how much you love her.
3) In the company of family, friends, associates etc.take this time to flirt and tease her when around others.
Secretly show her kisses, wink your eyes at her occasionally, hold her hands and hug her around others. When talking to her praise her and talk loving kind words to her.
4) Whenever you have to introduce her to others say "this is my beautiful wife (NAME), she's the greatest or the best wife in the world.
A woman is one of greatest thing that God can give to man!
5) Honey you work so hard let me give the kids a bath today and you go take a five (nap).
6) When not at home what women wants is a phone call, email, text, just to say I was thinking of you at this moment or we had a lovely time last night, or can't wait to see you etc or any other kind gesture.
7) If ever ask by her, "Do you like my dress or outfit? Respond, Yes, but I love the woman behind the dress.
8) Surprise her by taking her out to have a romantic time.
9) Ask her which things she like to be complimented on the most.
10) A husband and wife is one body, so praising her will benefit yourself.
11) Keep her company in the kitchen - while she is cooking you can hand a spoon, help her out with the dishes, whisper sweet words in her ears, ( no one can cook like you) etc.
12) If ever ask by her, can you stay with me for a while, respond - I will walk a 100 miles, cross the river Nile, just to be with you for a while!
Women Want Creative Praise!
You can also think of unique and creative ways to praise her!
Read this story below for a good example of a creative praise!
One husband won his wife back through creative praise. He bought 365 pieces of wrapped candy, wrote a special message on each wrapper, seal them again. She open on candy wrapper every day and read what he appreciate about her for a full year.
A woman is like a rose treat her kindly and she will bloom.
Praise her for whatever she do and she will want to do more because the law of praise will breed more praise and guess what, the one who will benefit more from praise is the one who give the praise.
By praising her she will want to go the extra mile because she is being appreciated for the things that she do. So the real beneficiary of praise is the one who gives the praise.
Seek all the ways to praise her everyday in a little or big way.
Praise is here to stay!
Try praise for the next couple days and you won't regret the outcome of it.
Please leave me a comment and let me know how praise work out for you!
Also if you enjoy this article on "What Women Want," don't forget to vote it up by clicking the vote up button below.
- How to Make her a Perfect Wife!
It is the desire of every husband to have a perfect wife that's, submissive and loving. A wife is always willing to pattern after her husbands attitudes, especially if she can look up to him for sound...
- The Importance of A Sex Marriage
Sex the transferring of energy into another "He who has found a wife has found a good thing." As Solomon said, "A good woman is a jewel in a man's crown. An unrighteous one is water in his blood." ...
- How To Love Your Wife The Way She Want To Be Loved!
Sometimes in life a husband really wants to love his wife. In my experience I've notice one major mistakes men makes in trying to love their mate, that is to love them from his point of you view, the way he is...
- How to Protect & Help your Wife become Fulfilled!
EPHESIANS: 5: 28-29 28. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it even as the...
- Husband and Wife Communication, the Key To a Successful Marriage!
In today's fast pace world so much to do, married couples seems to loose intimate communication with each other. Intimate time is a time designated to communicate, spend quality time together and to convey to...