- Religion and Philosophy»
- Paranormal Beliefs & Experiences
Do Aliens Exist? - Extraterrestrial Investigation Part 2: Eyewitness Testimony & Real UFO Cases
Propaganda Or Conditioning?
Note: On 11th August 2011 another 9,000 pages of previously classified documents were released by UK's MoD (Ministry of Defence). A UFO researcher stated on BBC News television that the only logical explanation for 'flying saucers' is that they are extra terrestrial in origin with propulsion systems way more advanced than ours. Does he know something we don't?
With the surge of media interest in UFO's and extraterrestrials it makes you wonder if some kind of grand deception is being attempted or if we are being primed for disclosure of a real extraterrestrial presence. In 2008 UK's MoD (Ministry of Defence) announced that they would be putting their previously classified UFO files through a phased release leading up to 2012 despite admitting they have never had the resources to investigate them properly. The vatican have recently opened their doors to the possibility of extraterrestrial existence and several high ranking government officials all over the world have come forward and said it's about time the public were told the truth. Some countries, such as Brazil, have released all of their files and officially acknowledged an 'external' presence.
UFO sightings were up by nearly 1,000% in 2010. Although, according to Nick Pope (formerly of MoD), 90% of these cases can probably be explained in conventional ways the remaining 10% of them cannot be explained and remain a mystery and could even potentially pose a threat to national security. Personally I have seen many UFO's in the skies of the UK, the most recent one being a glowing orange moon-shaped object with a small fin at the rear centre. However, before coming to conclusions I am reminded of an incident which happened today (13th August 2011) where a failed hypersonic aircraft crashed into the ocean. The aircraft is said to have been travelling at eight times the speed of sound.
I will also state at this point that recently NASA announced that they had found more water in space than there is in all of Earth's oceans being dispersed over the course of several hundred lightyears being emitted from a supermassive black hole known as a quasar. Could it be that when extraterrestrial life is finally announced that it will also be announced in such abundance?
Although many UFO sightings vary in shape, I believe most of them are probably stealth and hypersonic aircraft and that we should be looking more at the cigar and oval shaped objects and the flying saucers. In fact, flying saucers appear to be abundant throughout religious paintings that are thousands of years old and even seem to be used as some kind of holographic display unit to deceive the masses. Could the Miracle Of The Sun in 1917 where up to an estimated 100,000 people witnessed the sun fall from the sky looking like a flipped metallic disc and the virgin Mary appear be a result of this holographic technology? If so, does this mean that Chritianity was created and presented to us by advanced extraterrestrials? One wonders why religion, archeology and historical art all seem to indicate that this may be the case.
Eyewitness Testimonies - The Ruwa Incident
One of the most compelling eyewitness testimonies of all happened at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe in 1994. A UFO and extraterrestrial beings were witnessed by no less than 62 school children and the incident was investigated by the now deceased and highly respected psychiatrist John E. Mack. Mack also studied the alien abduction phenomena for 10 years with 200 people that had experiences. Even more compelling is the fact that the John Mack Institute caught up with the children 14 years later and each one of them is still adament that they know what they saw and they are planning on making a new up-to-date documentary about the incident.
The three videos below offer highly compelling cases and this is just the beginning.
The Westall Incident
Coincidentally schools seem to be a popular location for the visitation of flying saucers, as also indicated by the Westall incident in Australia in 1966. Suspicious circumstances surround the Westall case as the documentary below shows.
The Cash-Landrum / Daytona, Texas Incident
Another extraordinary UFO incident happened in 1980 known as the Cash-Landrum Incident or the Daytona, Texas incident where witnesses were subject to high levels of ionizing radiation that caused damage to their health. Indeed UFO's are known to leave behind high levels of radiation in crop circles and this incident provides reliable evidence of their claims.
Still not convinced that flying saucers are real? You need to take a look at Part 3 before you decide.