Remember Where You Came From
Bruises,marks and the scars
Here is something personal that I think God wants me to share with you. The following is what God had spoke to me through another person from a vision about maybe a year ago. I believe that others can benefit from this - and draw strength from God in me sharing how truly awesome Jesus is.
I saw her, as in the natural, sitting at the table-
Than I saw her as a banana-
it was peeled back- and the banana was severely bruised.-
God said, That's o.k.-
and He took a knife and cut off the Bruises.-
There were indentations,
from where the bruises had been and then,
These marks are to remember-
Remember where you came from
and how you got rid of them,
they ARE your Testimony-
AND, ARE TO BE USED IN REACHING THE :
HURT,USED, ABUSED, ANGERED, DEPRESSED,OPPRESSED, HATED, OSTR(SIZED) ,
LOST, MURDERED,PAINED, HUNGERED, AND HOPELESS.
This is so you DON'T FORGET YOUR ROOTS, BECAUSE-
THIS IS YOUR MINISTRY-
THIS IS YOUR MINISTRED
THIS IS YOUR LOVE!
YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE,
ARE MY LOVED
- And such were some of you: but ye are washed , but ye are sanctified , but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:11
- But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.' Jeremiah 30:17
- For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10
- "'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.Jeremiah 33:6
- If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified , and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. 2Tim 2:21
- The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, Isaiah 61:11
Broken But I'm Healed
I Wouldn't Know You
God Favored Me
Links to more great pages
- No Pain No Gain - Life
We all experience some form of mental pain, pressure and taunting from satan and his crew when God is raising us up. It is an endurance test to make us stronger and more resistant to sin. It teaches us to hold on no matter what, to God and his ways.
- The Word Of My Testimony
My Testimonies of God intervening and helping me, healing me and leading me.
- Sanctification For Sacred Use
To be sanctified by God is required for us to be used by God as a sacred instrument. Our dedication to God is what frees us to live a life of purpose. Our connection to God grows stronger as we go through the process of purification. As the effects o
- Why Do I Believe In God?
I believe and trust God because he has proven himself faithful to me. Even when I was unfaithful in obeying God's loving, gentle guidance. His mercy and grace are so important to me because without it I would of never gotten close to God because of m
- Breaking Curses and Casting out Generational Spirits--Prayer
- Emergency Heart Transplant From God
Out of the heart flows the issues of life. God wants to heal our hearts by giving us a new one. A heart that is after his heart. A heart that loves, forgives, and that is full of God's words of life and freedom. God give me a new heart so I can feel
- Healing and health- prayers