Tusitala Tom profile image 64

Is there a parallel between ice bergs in the ocean and humans in the world?

We know that ice bergs float in water and are made of water therefore, apart from their form - which is due to a temperature drop - they are made of the same thing. They are therefore one with the oceans. Are human beings one with each other in the ocean of a Universal Mind? Is separation an illusion?

Harishprasad profile image82

Harish Mamgain (Harishprasad) says

• manatita44 profile image

manatita44 3 years ago

Long answer, but close enough to what I would say. I suspect that Tusitala would more or less see your point of view. Much peace, Hariprasad.

meletakery profile image61

meletakery says

• Tusitala Tom profile image

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) 3 years ago

A think the concept of a 'self-controlled mind' is a bit of long bow. Most people have little control over their minds. However, I think I know where your coming from. They I do not agree there is not a Universal Mind.