baybpnk profile image 82

What is challenging you in life right now?

Is there something that is on your mind right now? Today I am dealing with a friend who is not being totally honest with me, and it is causing me to lose trust in her...again. But life is full of twists and turns, you never know what tomorrow will bring you.

arksys profile image92

Irfan (arksys) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Unemployment is always hard to deal with! Money runs tight and things can't be done, but you will get through it! I'm pretty sure it is still a big issue here in Michigan, I am not sure where you are, but I know people are suffering with it.

Lady Guinevere profile image61

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Very true, sometimes it is hard to keep your head up and continue on, because you know the forest can't last forever! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you guys continue to get through your financial rough patch.