jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Numbers Aligned

1. RedDuck profile image60
    RedDuckposted 4 years ago

I see the numbers 222 very often indeed, oh yes, and 1111 to infinity! My goodness, you know it happens "all the time"!
    Well, to continue where I left off... I went and had a healthy and adored baby girl, so I'm pretty busy these days, but I am so glad to return and read wonderful comments and just enjoy this space. I have an app for my phone now, so I can write on the go! Which i am doing now, so please forgive me if its not perfect.
    So, what I was telling you is the main message that aligned numbers are here to tell you is, You Are On The Right Track! It's the ever presence of Spirit whispering, You Have and Are Making the Best Decisions, You Are Moving Fast Towards Your Goals, You Don't Know How Close You Are!
    So, when you see the same numbers popping up over and over again, THANK SPIRIT, because honey, you are on your way.

1. profile image0
      Lybrahposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Numerology is part of that New Age crap. Anything that is New Age is rooted in the occult and Satanism.

RedDuckposted 4 years agoin reply to this

hahahaahahahahaha

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

I had a microwave once that intermittently flashed 666. I called the manufacturer (expecting it to be a subsidiary of hell) but, found out that only meant the microwave needed service. A strange number to program in as a a cry for help. Anyway, long story short....best microwave I ever owned. So, I guess I was on the right track when I bought it.

RedDuckposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's great.

working