jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Zombie Apocolypse. Where would you go and what would you do?

1. mcbel profile image80
    mcbelposted 4 years ago

Be descriptive.

2. A Driveby Quipper profile image60
    A Driveby Quipperposted 4 years ago

Been there, done that.

http://youtu.be/RdRI2Y8fGcI

3. paradigmsearch profile image84
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Under my bed.

Hide.

4. donotfear profile image92
    donotfearposted 4 years ago

Zombie apocolypse!   It would be a very very bad day.

Behind a massive walled-in structure with acreage.  That would be the only way to survive.  Grow your own food, or become food.  Prison!  Like on Walking Dead IF you could over take the prison!

Like I said, it would be a really bad day.

I would locate this man.................

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24000000/the-walking-dead-3-the-walking-dead-24037474-500-333.jpg

then follow his lead.  He makes friends with zombies.

5. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

I guess the best place to go would be a well stocked house boat in the middle of a large fresh water lake. With a large island. Zombies don't swim, do they?

6. Jerami profile image73
    Jeramiposted 4 years ago

I wouldn't want to be a surviver.  Imagine ...   You have a stockpile of food.   A cute little child comes across where you have hidden yourself.  She sees that you haven't lost any weight and asks for just a small bite of food. You would have to say no, ...  or keep her hostage. If she escapes she will go find the rest of her family ...  who are Zombies.
        Sometimes surviving can be worse than NOT.

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You have a real point there. Back when everyday was a threat of nuclear holocaust, my general thought was to go outside and stand in the street if the sirens went off. Seriously, I'd just as soon not live in that kind of world.

1. Jerami profile image73
        Jeramiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is nothing about it that I find attractive.

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
          paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Actually, I'm having second thoughts. Kind of a going out with a bang kind of thing. I want to research it first before making my definitive foolish statement. big_smile

7. paradigmsearch profile image84

Now this cracks me up. Zombie Apocalypseā€ˇ has crashed twice on wikipedia. Still trying.

8. paradigmsearch profile image84

Given up on W.

Here's what I think I would do...

If living in urban/metropolitan, I maintain my original position. Except I would try to kill as many of them as possible. No thought to survival. No wishful thinking that I would live that long anyway. Just kill, kill, kill; until killed. Idea being to help our species as a whole

If living in rural/country, I'd fight the good fight. And do everything to continue our species' survival. Including surviving as long as I could myself.

working