jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do Christians and Muslims have so much tension between each other yet they a

1. vanteezy profile image33
    vanteezyposted 8 years ago

Why do Christians and Muslims have so much tension between each other yet they are closely related?

2. Amy M profile image54
    Amy Mposted 8 years ago

It all goes back to Abraham, Haggar, Issac and Ishmael. It is the longest family feud in history.

3. AEvans profile image78
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

I agree with Amy M on that and it is also due to one believing in the old testament and the other believing in the old and new testament, the feuds between all religions have been going on for centuries becuase one turns a deaf ear to another.

4. BaliMermaid profile image56
    BaliMermaidposted 8 years ago

In my opinion, the reason is that most Christians and persons of the Muslim faith have no idea how closely related they are. Christians are more in the dark about this than Muslims.

For example I have NEVER met a Christian, albeit their must be some, that understand Mecca is not a city that began as a holy city for Muslims or that the original intent of the city was to commemorate and celebrate the meeting of Abraham with the one true God.

5. gusripper profile image36
    gusripperposted 8 years ago

CHRISTIAN'S became from son of Abraaham ISAAK from his wife SARA.Muslims became from son of Abraaham ISMAEL from his slave AGAR.Thats mean that we are the two sides of the same coin

working