This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

WHAT ABOUT SUPERHUMAN POWERS, WITCHCRAFT, BLACK MAGIC, VOODOO, AND EVEN SUPERSTI

1. Jae1988 profile image54
    Jae1988posted 8 years ago

WHAT ABOUT SUPERHUMAN POWERS, WITCHCRAFT, BLACK MAGIC, VOODOO, AND EVEN SUPERSTIONS WHAT DO U THINK

2. Born Again 05 profile image79
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

I don't partake in any of the above. I do believe there are demonic forces and demons roaming about led by satan. When satan fell from Heaven he took one third of the angels with him. Where do you think all the evil comes from? I believe the things you refer to (witchcraft, black magic and voodoo)are of that realm. It's a dangerous place to dwell. I find more joy, peace and love dwelling in the arms of the Saviour.

3. stendek profile image54
    stendekposted 8 years ago

There are more things in Heaven and on earth...Be wary of those who utilize absolute tags. There is no black magic or white magic. Magic is energy. Envision an ocean. Is that ocean water good or bad? Neither. It is simply ocean water. Anyone can scoop up a handful. Magic utilized for good is the same force utilized for evil. The only difference is the user. Tinkering with demonic forces is strongly discouraged! That astral place mentioned by Jesus Christ is not to be trifled with. Demons (fallen angels who followed Lucifer) despise and detest humans (probably with justification). Humans alone CANNOT best demons (fallen angels). Think of the scariest movie you ever watched on demons. The truth is 1000 times worse! Peace.

4. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 8 years ago

when aaron threw down his staff and it turned to a serpent so did the magicians of egypt and the water to blood and the lice, after that they were not able to follow gods routine. Pretty impressive magic though. No one can do that today!
    Was is satan, nope, fallen angel, nope. Angels are angels fallen or not and really just dont have that kind of power, if you want to know what kind of power angels have read the bible, its all there.
    God did not imbue fallen angels with special powers and neither is he using them to do stuff, they were cast out, thrown away, okay... not on good terms: not dining with the lord, not getting any special favor. I would hazard a guess not on speaking terms also.
    There is a power out there, whether it be chakras, or voodoo or just the power of the mind. Something is out there. Everything has energy. God says suffer not a witch to live. So since angels don't have special powers then there has to be power out there.
    Good luck with what u choose. just to let u know, i chose life.

working